Thanks Alex.

Oh, and one thing I forgot to mention: New icons should also be Retina Display
compatible. It would cause quite a frustration if new icons looked blurry on
new Mac displays. Just a reminder.

Apple provides optimization guides on these links:

https://developer.apple.com/library/mac/#documentation/GraphicsAnimation/Conceptual/HighResolutionOSX/Optimizing/Optimizing.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40012302-CH7-SW1

http://developer.apple.com/library/mac/#documentation/userexperience/conceptual/applehiguidelines/IconsImages/IconsImages.html

But I think these are already scalable, so if someone with a Retina display
could test it, that'd be great.

And Issa, thanks again for the great mock-ups.

Best regards,
Emir