On 04/29/2013 05:32 PM, Marc Paré wrote:
Hi Tim,

Le 29/04/13 11:13 AM, Kracked_P_P---webmaster a écrit :

Marc,

Let me know.

I will use it as a replacement on the "flyer gallery", or you could
replace it if you care to.

I am currently dealing with a "suit" and needa brochurefor a
presentation to a group of them.

I'll try to post later late tonight or early tomorrow morning.

Cheers,

Marc

No problem
I have been sick and recovering. I still am having vision issues, so I am not doing too much reading or computer "things".

Was to have "visitors" today, but they will be here in the morning- sometime. After Tuesday, I will [hopeto] be dropping the 4.0 guide books to my local library system.