Hi Sophie,

I neither had the time to test the latest release nor do I know how coding
progress is done. But during the analysis we took the type of change into
consideration. It is supposed to be shown as a symbol. Read this blog post to
learn more: http://user-prompt.com/tracking-changes-with-libreoffice/

Cheers,
Heiko.