Version: 5.0.0.0.beta1
Build ID: 0a16c3dda4150008d9be6f24cbd15ac198d116d3
LocaleĀ : fr-CA (fr_CA.UTF-8)

The new stylist (Styles and format in the panel) now shows a preview of the
style. The basic idea is great but it can be annoying in certain
circumstances. Take a look at this screenshot.

I was writing a document showing the stylist opened in LO 4.4 Writer. I
opened the document in the new LO 5.0 beta1. I marked in green the panel
window version.

In 5.0beta1, each style preview it's look. If a small font is used, the
style may be hard to read. Take a look to "Ligne horizontale" [french for
Horizontal line] that is too tiny and hard to read. The same goes for title
styles if you modify the default font size for a smaller one.

The style preview should not use a font smaller than the default to keep
readiness comfortable.

Raymond

<http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/file/n4149153/LO5beta1.png>