Hey everyone,
I new to this LibreOffice design mailing list, I have designed new splash
screen concepts, I hope you guys like it!
This should be sent long ago but I have problem joining this mailing list.
I think some of you might have seen this in google+ as I posted them while ago.
I hope LibreOffice will use it in future upcoming version!

Concept 1
A LibreOffice logo with circular clockwise progress bar, only logo and progress
bar shown.

Concept 2
A LibreOffice logo with progression bar which is the logo's black gradient
colour, the colour will fill all it's way to the top until the full LibreOffice
logo colour showed up.

Concept 1 - Variation
Same as the concept 1 but with a addition white colour base progress bar.

I hope my design can make LibreOffice more attractive and modern, feel free to
give your opinions and suggestions!
Sorry for taking so long to upload them!

And guys, I need a bit help over here,
I love LibreOffice and I wanted to help LibreOffice to make it better. However,
due to I have finance issues,  I can't buy the necessary apps and tool I needed
to continue my design, so I hope you guys can help me out by contribute to me
on my IndieGoGo funding campaign at the bottom link! I truly appreciated your
help!
Thanks!
Link:
http://igg.me/at/3117QVAoS74/x/10397640
The campaign will goes for 20 days only, please do make your contributions soon!

Google+ profile: add me!
https://plus.google.com/112964274127959318701/posts

Sincerely,
Chin Zee Yuen