Hi,

I have a deja vu with these features, they resemble the old ones from
several last version so I do not know why we should stay with this concept
if it is starting to repeat itself.

Why not have 3 different questions/teasers for this promotion?

I mean mybe we need to change the concept of the "top 3" to avoid sounding
boring and repeating ourselves.

Lp, m.