Hi Andreas,

looks like a lot of work - done so far and up to do. I prepared a GDoc for
the user-centered development. To get better feedback you rather ask more
specific questions like "Please register, log-in, and change your account
name. Does it works flawless for you?" Or even better observe how people
interact with the page.
I tried to deal with all aspects briefly (section Test) but in the end this
might be not too helpful for you. But have a look yourself and don't
hesitate to check back. My suggestion is to compare your goals with the
artifacts that I have in mind, i.e. intended goal, scope, use cases etc.
And for the UI my general recommendation is to strip down all features that
are not required. And there are a lot at the pages...

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eyYV2tigyzCB_hZWljHs8wePPEhuA1mWeCEg38FfugA/edit?usp=sharing

The doc is free to edit and comment for everyone.

Cheers
Heiko

PS: If you want to get more opinions we could schedule a hangout for Friday
with the UX people. 14:00 GMT is the normal meeting, perhaps 15:00 would be
okay if you are free.