Hi All,

Now that we have the template selector dialog appear with the launch of impress in master, it is now crucial to have a good selection of default templates to show. We had users submit impress templates before the releases of 5.0, but we didnt go over them and choose the ones we felt should be included, so if anyone wants to be involved in giving their vote on these templates, please do so in the google spreedsheet below.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Rd2oHyCMaQLWvDj3ciorJZkILsaoZV0FhomiLEsCago/edit?usp=sharing

Yousuf