Hello all,

there are rumors about a great new feature upcoming in 5.3 - and we want to
feed the hungry. The Notebookbar is going to be introduced and marketing wants
to announce it as the MUFFIN concept. We believe this announcement would be
perfectly accompanied by a UX blog post about the reasoning behind the layouts.
And what's possible. So we created a draft for this blog post and would like to
share it first. The posting is meant to be published together or directly after
the marketing text.

Primary site is GDoc:
Alternative Etherpad: http://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/UX-Notebookbar

Thanks in advance for commenting,