On 13/10/2016 18:02, Pedro Rosmaninho wrote:
> So it's going to be introduced in 5.3 after all? I thought someone
> mentioned that it was going to be postponed because of bugs in bugzilla?

We still don't know how far we will go with the announcement, but the
feature will be available - even if classified as experimental - and we
must be ready with a rationale, a positioning and an announcement strategy.

mobile/signal +39.348.5653829 - email it...@libreoffice.org
hangout/jabber italo.vign...@gmail.com - skype italovignoli
GPG Key ID - 0xAAB8D5C0