Hello UX folks,

among many other issues with the newly introduced Table Styles we want to
deliver a better default selection of predefined styles. The ticket tdf#101349
collects a number of interesting designs. Next step is to run a survey on what
users like most, and to remove the not so good designs. For preparation of this
survey I setup a dry run at
https://survey.documentfoundation.org/index.php?r=survey/index/sid/128518/newtest/Y/lang/en.
 It consists of the current styles and what we got so far at the ticket.

Please have a look and feel free to share more designs. Comment regarding the
survey are also welcome.

Cheers,
Heiko

PS: The additional comments do not work like this. Either I manage to stick
them to the radio buttons or we have to make it a general question.
--
Dr. Heiko Tietze
UX Designer