So I tried uploading the pdf file, but I'm still not sure how uploading files
to the wiki works, so I only attempted uploading the PDF file. So I uploaded a
tar.gz file on Google Drive, and made a sharing link.

The PDF file on the wiki (hopefully):
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Libreoffice_6_stylesheet.pdf

The Google Drive compressed
archive:https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bxj_sjWtH-SGak1jNXJkWXJFV2M