Some time ago we published the first part of how to improve the font handling
focusing on substitution at
https://design.blog.documentfoundation.org/2016/10/21/dealing-with-missing-fonts/.
 Now it's time to do the second step on configuration and listing. My draft
proposals are in the FOSDEM presentation
https://de.slideshare.net/HeikoTietze/improvements-to-font-handling-in-libreoffice
 and I'd like to run a design session with you to come to an agreement for the
team.

Question is now when we do this at best. First suggestion was Friday 16th, 7pm
UTC (20:00 CET) but most of us are flexible. You can of course also submit
ideas per ML.

Looking forward the discussion,
Heiko