Hi all,

the idea circulated in the mailing list to let a GSoC student solve a number of
issues around UI/UX. So let's try to find out if we come to an agreement about
the tasks. I prepared a sheet with from, topic, size and assessment.

Size could be something like T-Shirt with XS for things that can be done in
less than an hour, S in a few hours, M in a day, L in a few days, XL less than
a week. Of course we need a dev for this and should focus more on Needed and
Excitement where I would go with: Needed -2 = strongly hinders the user doing
his work .. +2 = user greatly benefits from this enhancement and Excitement -2
= users will dislike this feature .. +2 it becomes a killer feature being
discussed in all social media.

Please add your top 10 pets to the list and assess it along the other ideas.

https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/zraEHZxyCKBTNY7

Looking forward your ideas,
Heiko