Dear Yousuf,

Le 14 février 2018 20:52:22 GMT+01:00, Jay Philips <ypha...@gmail.com> a écrit :
>Hi Guys,
>
>It has been alot of fun these last 4 years working with the many
>libreoffice teams, but like all things in life, things come to an end,
>so
>i'd like to thank you all for the pleasure of working with you and wish
>you
>all the best in the continuous success of LO.
>
>Just as a note, all of the documents i've written related to LO are
>accessible through my wiki user page.
>https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:Philipz

It was a true pleasure working with you. We both interacted mostly on our
social media management activities for the project.

Thank you a lot for everything you have given our community all these years.

I trust everything is well with you ?

I wish you good luck in your next adventures.

All the best,

Charles.