With the current push that Google has been giving to ChromeOS - including
making it capable of running Android apps - it would be a good idea to have
a direct port of the desktop version of LibreOffice in the Play Store since
it could be used in Chromebooks. Chromebooks are personal computers and
this is a platform that LibreOffice should consider extending into.