As replied on Telegram:

+ I like flat icons and your proposal definitely complies with the branding
guideline. But what identifies design, for example, with black or dark
grey/green? Just color is hard to understand- but admittedly easy to
distinguish later. And please keep in mind that Telegram makes everything round.
+ After loading the image I've seen the tiny connector lines. Beautiful!
+ But unfortunately you need a hires screen to perceive this unzoomed.
+ The country icons are super funny when compared against each other. Love
Hebrew/Israel. And Brasil 😊

--
Dr. Heiko Tietze
UX designer