Hi everybody,

sorry, rather busy at the moment.

Yes, there do exists some possibilities. :-)

Basically there has to be some steps made:
1) remove the basic individual added style sheets
so as an example

| style="background-color:#5382a1;border-top:1pt solid
#35556b;border-bottom:1pt solid #5382a1;border-left:1pt solid
#35556b;border-right:none;padding:0cm;color:#6666ff;" | <span
style="color:#ffffff;">'''Value'''</span>

at
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/WikiAction/edit/Documentation/Understanding,_Authoring_and_Editing_Openoffice.org_Help/2

Rather hard and manual word; use search and replace ;-)

2) the interesting part: create some CSS rules and put it by an
administrator into the following file [0]

3) place some template at the top / bottom to add the style sheets to
the whole text

Alternatively: to step 3 we can install the following extension: [2]

Before modifying the Common.css please try it in your userspace, see [4]

@Olivier: why not using the print version when reading or the browser
based feature to read the content in a well defined reading mode? [1]

[0] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/MediaWiki:Common.css
[1]
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/firefox-reader-view-clutter-free-web-pages
[2] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:CSS