Hi Heiko, all,

Heiko Tietze wrote on 10/10/19 11:13 AM:
> The meeting is an offer to the community, work is done on BZ
> (actually all of the mentioned tickets were discussed in advance of
> the meeting so my decision was finally covered by the team). The
> meeting happens bi-weekly on Wednesday or Thursday with a time for
> people from east and west. Asked repeatedly people in the team and

what team?

> got positive feedback to this way of dealing with UX related topics.
> Nevertheless, I'm open for any suggestion.

It is good to have the meeting as opportunity to meet :)
The fact that often few people join, may be seen as a sign that many
things go well in BugZilla?

If we want to have some more lively meetings, maybe the following
methods could be used now and then:
- pick a controversial/nasty topic; lay out in the mail what the
status/situation is, and pull people in..
- ask people on the list if there are topics (well documented in
BugZilla of course) that they think are worth being discussed in a meeting

Both are not new, already done few/.. times, but .. ;)

Cheers,
Cor

--
Cor Nouws