Colors can be adjusted per Tools > Options > Application Colors, you are
looking for Document Background and Font Color. When done Save your
configuration under a different name than LibreOffice to switch between default
and dark, for example.

--
Dr. Heiko Tietze, UX-Designer and UX-Mentor
Tel: +49 30 5557992-63 | Mail: heiko.tie...@documentfoundation.org