Hello all,

we are planning to conduct a survey on Calc. The results should give insights of the main purpose that Calc has for users, what features and functions are most relevant and/or need development/design attention.

We prepared the survey and would like to check with you first whether some important aspect should be asked as well or what question requires better answer options.

A quick overlook follows, for the full questionnaire as PDF see the link below.

* What gender do you identify as?
* How old are you?
* What is your skill-level with LibreOffice Calc?
* How frequently do you use LibreOffice Calc?
* What other data tools (if any) do you use?
* What do you mainly use LibreOffice Calc for?
* What is the size of your typical LibreOffice Calc data set?
* Which of the following types of functions (if any) have you used recently?
* How important or unimportant to you are the following LibreOffice Calc
features?
* Are there any other features, not mentioned above, that are important to you? If so, please specify. * In your opinion, which LibreOffice Calc feature[s] (if any) need improvements the most. Why? * What do you expect from LibreOffice Calc in the future? What new features would you like to see? * We will use the SUS questionnaire to calculate a usability score for Calc. The answers to all questions are required to calculate a valid score.

https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/FZTEotw9aqXzffp

Cheers,
Heiko
--
Dr. Heiko Tietze, UX-Designer and UX-Mentor
Tel: +49 30 5557992-63 | Mail: heiko.tie...@documentfoundation.org