Hi everyone,

We have now decided on a **regular Monday meeting time** for
Snowdrift.coop work, 20:00 UTC, i.e. 12:00 noon Pacific. We will vary
the topics, but it will range from just a basic check-in to whatever
issues are at hand in pushing forward to launch.

We'll meet via https://beta.meet.jit.si/snowdrift which works with
Firefox, Chromium/Chrome, on desktop or Android systems, and can be
audio/video or audio only along with text chat.

Sorry for the redundancy in sending to multiple lists. We'll keep a bit
more focused and work on consolidating as appropriate going forward.

For tomorrow, we'll be finalizing plans for our new deployment of the
updated site design and discussing the best ways to delegate tasks and
make it easy for people to participate in various ways.

In general, anyone is welcome to participate or just listen, and we
especially hope to see many of the core team members present as can make it.

Thanks for staying connected!

--
Aaron Wolf Snowdrift.coop <https://snowdrift.coop>