Aaron and I came to the conclusion that there are just too many factors
that play into how we present colors on our shirts.

The angles in question are:
* what ink/shirt combination work at all?
* what combinations match the official snowdrift.coop style?
* what combinations look great?
* what combinations do we want to offer?
* what combinations are available for which sex?
* in how far do we let people make own choices

Our conclusion is to just go for a combination of snowdrift.coop colors
now – and link to all respective avilable shirt colors. Once we have
actual prints of alternate combinations, and we are convinced that they
work great, we can put them next to the current shirts on the homepage
with actual photos.

For now this is a trade-off in favor of our promotion goals and at the
expense of the fashion aware approach and effort from everybody,
especially Diana. I think this is just a save answer on how to proceed
now, and I'm honestly looking forward to see what other combinations
will get your approval.

This is how the page would look like now: https://imgur.com/a/PhOl1

What are your opinions?

Greetings,