On 09/06/2016 12:40 PM, mray wrote:

> On 05.09.2016 13:14, Bryan Richter wrote:
>> The default styling has 3 rem of bottom-padding for <h2>. I think it
>> needs top-padding, too. Otherwise it's pretty bunched up against a
>> preceding <p>.
>>

> padding: 3rem 0;
>
> Sounds like a fine solution.

I really think ikomi's MR switching things to margins is right here. For
these things, margins are the way to go because they overlap, so you
always get the space desired around objects but don't get awkward extra
space when two objects are next to one another. Some small padding
wouldn't be crazy though.

I'm not the designer, but my understanding is this is textbook example
of where to use margins rather than padding.