On 06.11.2016 06:29, Aaron Wolf wrote:
> NEW SCRIPT AND AUDIO:
>
> http://snowdrift.sylphs.net/f/5619d755c8/?raw=1
> http://snowdrift.sylphs.net/f/48e7fb3416/?raw=1
>
> This only has a minor negative note contrasting against threshold
> campaigns and no reference to the deeper wonky stuff or to the awfulness
> of club goods.
>
> I spoke slower. I could do more takes with tons of different vocal
> qualities or attitudes, but there's no time. This reasonably upbeat,
> superficial intro is what we've got.
>
> Let's make a video and iterate from here!
>
> Feedback welcome, but I probably won't find time to really work on
> updating this soon, and we need to push something workable out ASAP.
>
> Cheers,
> Aaron

This is a better take than the last one but still has issues we need to
address.

If we iterate we need to iterate on a storyboard. Not on a resulting
video. (I certainly won't constantly "iterate" a video based on changing
ideas or new versions of audio tracks)

A compromise that could work right now would be an edited version of the
current track as the attached Writer documents suggests.

getting way too late here...

Cheers,
Robert