On 01/28/2017 07:03 AM, mray wrote:
> I'm not kidding: Maybe we go back to Nunito again after all!
>
> Turns out Jacques Le Bailly not only extended Adam Vernons "Nunito"
> (Adam passed away 2016) to have proper italics and more weights, but
> there is also "Nunito Sans" a new version of Nunito without rounded
> terminals!
>
> https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Nunito
> https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Nunito+Sans
>
> This is awesome and opens an even wider space of solutions while
> sticking to our initial style!
>
> Looking forward to mess around with those fonts...

Very nice! I really have such weak preference here, it should barely be
mentioned, but I did very much like Nunito except for the lack of
italics and such. I am *fully* happy to return to using that if you
choose to go that way. The updates look superb.

Nunito is a particularly balanced and readable font. The subtle
difference of squared-off vs rounded for the regular vs sans variety is
interesting. I notice strangely that the capital A and รท sign and some
others have lower bars in Sans for some reason.

In the end, I'm happy enough with anything that's readable and has all
the style variants.