Public bug reported:

Binary package hint: hildon-thumbnail

http://launchpadlibrarian.net/8743442/buildlog_ubuntu-gutsy-lpia.hildon-
thumbnail_0.11ubuntu1_FAILEDTOBUILD.txt.gz

the package is not explicitely configured with -std=c99, unsure if that
is a bug in hildon-thumnail, or if the headers in glib2.0 should be
fixed.

 i686-linux-gnulp-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 
-I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -pthread -DORBIT2=1 -I/usr/include/gnome-vfs-2.0 
-I/usr/lib/gnome-vfs-2.0/include -I/usr/include/gconf/2 
-I/usr/include/orbit-2.0 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include 
-I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include 
-DORBIT2=1 -pthread -I/usr/include/gconf/2 -I/usr/include/orbit-2.0 
-I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/include/dbus-1.0 
-I/usr/lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include 
-DLOCALEDIR=\"/usr/share/locale\" -I./.. -Wall -g -Werror -O2 -DOSSOLOG_COMPILE 
-Wall -Wall -std=c99 -pedantic 
-DTHUMBER_DIR=\"/build/buildd/hildon-thumbnail-0.11ubuntu1/thumbs\" 
-DBIN_DIR=\"/usr/bin\" -c hildon-thumbnail-factory.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o 
.libs/hildon-thumbnail-factory.o
cc1: warnings being treated as errors
In file included from /usr/include/glib-2.0/glib/gthread.h:32,
                 from /usr/include/glib-2.0/glib/gasyncqueue.h:30,
                 from /usr/include/glib-2.0/glib.h:32,
                 from hildon-thumbnail-factory.h:30,
                 from hildon-thumbnail-factory.c:24:
/usr/include/glib-2.0/glib/gutils.h:321: warning: C99 inline functions are not 
supported; using GNU89
/usr/include/glib-2.0/glib/gutils.h:321: warning: to disable this warning use 
-fgnu89-inline or the gnu_inline function attribute
/usr/include/glib-2.0/glib/gutils.h:335: warning: C99 inline functions are not 
supported; using GNU89
/usr/include/glib-2.0/glib/gutils.h:348: warning: C99 inline functions are not 
supported; using GNU89
/usr/include/glib-2.0/glib/gutils.h:367: warning: C99 inline functions are not 
supported; using GNU89
/usr/include/glib-2.0/glib/gutils.h:375: warning: C99 inline functions are not 
supported; using GNU89
/usr/include/glib-2.0/glib/gutils.h:392: warning: C99 inline functions are not 
supported; using GNU89
/usr/include/glib-2.0/glib/gutils.h:401: warning: C99 inline functions are not 
supported; using GNU89
In file included from /usr/include/glib-2.0/glib/gasyncqueue.h:30,
                 from /usr/include/glib-2.0/glib.h:32,
                 from hildon-thumbnail-factory.h:30,
                 from hildon-thumbnail-factory.c:24:
/usr/include/glib-2.0/glib/gthread.h:334: warning: C99 inline functions are not 
supported; using GNU89
make[3]: *** [hildon-thumbnail-factory.lo] Error 1

** Affects: glib2.0 (Ubuntu)
     Importance: Undecided
         Status: New

** Affects: hildon-thumbnail (Ubuntu)
     Importance: High
         Status: Confirmed

** Changed in: hildon-thumbnail (Ubuntu)
   Importance: Undecided => High
       Status: New => Confirmed
       Target: None => tribe-5

-- 
build failure on lpia
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/131255
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Desktop Bugs, which is a bug contact for glib2.0 in ubuntu.

-- 
desktop-bugs mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/desktop-bugs

Reply via email to