Public bug reported:
Binary package hint: gnome-panel
I realize Google Earth isn't part of Ubuntu, but for some reason it
will shut down intermittantly. I have it installed on 2 different
machines, and the same thing happens.
I am running Feisty Fawn Ubuntu and downloaded GE from the Synaptic
Package Manager built in to Ubuntu. This machine is an HP Pavilion
with a dual core AMD processor and 2gb RAM , and the other is a HP
laptop with Intel single core and 2gb ram.
Google Earth will seem to be running fine, then just go away with no
error messages while I am scrolling, zooming, or otherwise just using
the software.
Ideas?
Thanks! Jim Tanis
ProblemType: Bug
Architecture: i386
Date: Tue Mar 4 07:40:04 2008
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 7.10
ExecutablePath: /usr/bin/gnome-panel
NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
Package: gnome-panel 1:2.20.1-0ubuntu1
PackageArchitecture: i386
ProcCmdline: gnome-panel --sm-client-id default1
ProcCwd: /home/ruth
ProcEnviron:
PATH=/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/games
LANG=en_US.UTF-8
SHELL=/bin/bash
SourcePackage: gnome-panel
Uname: Linux ruth-desktop 2.6.22-14-generic #1 SMP Tue Feb 12 07:42:25 UTC 2008
i686 GNU/Linux
** Affects: gnome-panel (Ubuntu)
Importance: Undecided
Status: New
** Tags: apport-bug
--
Google Earth shuts down intermittantly
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/198360
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Desktop Bugs, which is subscribed to gnome-panel in ubuntu.
--
desktop-bugs mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/desktop-bugs