Public bug reported:

Binary package hint: totem

Says it can't open the disc and refers to the permissions.. When I check
the permissions I see that it has read and execute for all users on the
system. The disk is recogized in the system and I can browse the files
on disk so I don't belive that the dvd-player (hardware) is not broken.

This is the first DVD i try to play in the system but I have installed
the support for divx earlier.

Best regards
Roland

ProblemType: Bug
Architecture: amd64
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 9.04
ExecutablePath: /usr/bin/totem-gstreamer
Package: totem-gstreamer 2.26.1-0ubuntu5
ProcEnviron:
 LANG=en_AU.UTF-8
 SHELL=/bin/bash
SourcePackage: totem
Uname: Linux 2.6.28-11-server x86_64

** Affects: totem (Ubuntu)
     Importance: Undecided
         Status: New


** Tags: amd64 apport-bug

-- 
Can't play dvd. 
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/370523
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Desktop Bugs, which is subscribed to totem in ubuntu.

-- 
desktop-bugs mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/desktop-bugs

Reply via email to