Public bug reported:
Hi everybody,
First, sorry for my bad english (I'm french so I'm partly forgivable).
I'm writing papers in LaTeX and I like to sea regularly the result of my
compilation (under Evince). So, I have (for example) a 3 pages - file. I
modify it in a 4 pages - file. Then I compile and I update the display under
Evince... and the 4. page is missing. If I tip the page number (4) in the field
[page number], it does not work.
The error is reccurent (for .dvi files). I did not try with other format. I'm
unsing Dapper (evince version is 0.5.2).
It seems to be a minor bug but I trust you to fix it soon.
Hope I gave enough informations...
Thank you for your attention.
** Affects: evince (Ubuntu)
Importance: Untriaged
Status: Unconfirmed
--
updating .dvi files
https://launchpad.net/bugs/57931
--
desktop-bugs mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/desktop-bugs