Public bug reported:
When I double click on an ISO disk image from nautilus browser in order
to burn it, I don't get the brasero dialog box 1 time over 2 (exactly).
I've got a "waiting" cursor over the nautilus window for a while, and
then nothing happen.
dmesg complain about segfault from brasero due to libgobject-2.0.so ;
see here :
[446139.533830] brasero[25142]: segfault at 4d55bd4d ip 00007fdcf4d87411 sp
00007fffd6674b30 error 4 in libgobject-2.0.so.0.2600.0[7fdcf4d5c000+49000]
[446757.727484] brasero[26689]: segfault at 4d55bfb9 ip 00007f17b884d411 sp
00007ffff4b53d70 error 4 in libgobject-2.0.so.0.2600.0[7f17b8822000+49000]
[446891.378028] brasero[26856]: segfault at 4d55c03f ip 00007f94899a6411 sp
00007fff3880c750 error 4 in libgobject-2.0.so.0.2600.0[7f948997b000+49000]
[447413.769016] brasero[28339]: segfault at 4d55c24a ip 00007fd596fdb411 sp
00007fff58fcf410 error 4 in libgobject-2.0.so.0.2600.0[7fd596fb0000+49000]
I don't have the problem when running brasero directly and selecting
"burn image".
I'm unable to produce more trace since I can't handle the nautilus thread in
gdb, Valgrind or strace.
If someone can tell how to do, I will try to send more backtrace.
--------------------------------
$ lsb_release -rd
Description: Ubuntu 10.10
Release: 10.10
$ apt-cache policy libglib2.0-0 brasero nautilus
libglib2.0-0:
Installé : 2.26.0-0ubuntu1
Candidat : 2.26.0-0ubuntu1
Table de version :
*** 2.26.0-0ubuntu1 0
500 http://fr.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ maverick/main amd64 Packages
100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
brasero:
Installé : 2.32.0-0ubuntu2.1
Candidat : 2.32.0-0ubuntu2.1
Table de version :
*** 2.32.0-0ubuntu2.1 0
500 http://fr.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ maverick-updates/main amd64
Packages
100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
2.32.0-0ubuntu2 0
500 http://fr.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ maverick/main amd64 Packages
nautilus:
Installé : 1:2.32.0-0ubuntu1.3
Candidat : 1:2.32.0-0ubuntu1.3
Table de version :
*** 1:2.32.0-0ubuntu1.3 0
500 http://fr.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ maverick-updates/main amd64
Packages
100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
1:2.32.0-0ubuntu1 0
500 http://fr.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ maverick/main amd64 Packages
ProblemType: Bug
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 10.10
Package: libglib2.0-0 2.26.0-0ubuntu1
ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.35-25.44-generic 2.6.35.10
Uname: Linux 2.6.35-25-generic x86_64
NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
Architecture: amd64
Date: Sat Feb 12 00:10:31 2011
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 10.10 "Maverick Meerkat" - Release amd64 (20101007)
ProcEnviron:
PATH=(custom, user)
LANG=fr_FR.utf8
SHELL=/bin/bash
SourcePackage: glib2.0
** Affects: glib2.0 (Ubuntu)
Importance: Undecided
Status: New
** Affects: nautilus (Ubuntu)
Importance: Undecided
Status: New
** Tags: amd64 apport-bug maverick
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Desktop Bugs, which is subscribed to glib2.0 in ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/717471
Title:
brasero segfault in libgobject-2.0.so.0.2600.0 when opening an iso
disk from nautilus browser
--
desktop-bugs mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/desktop-bugs