Public bug reported:
I seem to get about 1.5 songs out of Rhythm box until it freezes. I
haven't worked out the cause, only that it's consistent, and isn't
related to which music I play (although all my music is ogg).
I didn't watch to see if the following message appeared right when it
freezes, but nonetheless, the terminal shows:
~$ rhythmbox
(rhythmbox:18803): GStreamer-WARNING **:
Trying to join task 0x7f6a0402a0c0 from its thread would deadlock.
You cannot change the state of an element from its streaming
thread. Use g_idle_add() or post a GstMessage on the bus to
schedule the state change from the main thread.
ProblemType: Bug
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 12.04
Package: rhythmbox 2.96-0ubuntu4
ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.2.0-24.39-generic 3.2.16
Uname: Linux 3.2.0-24-generic x86_64
NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
ApportVersion: 2.0.1-0ubuntu8
Architecture: amd64
CheckboxSubmission: f26299558349e6bfa9a64225e1770925
CheckboxSystem: 669b662da410063cc918e0f60cf6cddf
Date: Mon Jun 11 10:51:55 2012
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 10.04 "Lucid Lynx" - Alpha amd64 (20100224.1)
ProcEnviron:
TERM=xterm
PATH=(custom, user)
LANG=en_US.UTF-8
SHELL=/bin/bash
SourcePackage: rhythmbox
UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to precise on 2012-01-16 (146 days ago)
** Affects: rhythmbox (Ubuntu)
Importance: Undecided
Status: New
** Tags: amd64 apport-bug precise
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Desktop Bugs, which is subscribed to rhythmbox in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1011504
Title:
Rhythm box freezes consistently
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/rhythmbox/+bug/1011504/+subscriptions
--
desktop-bugs mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/desktop-bugs