Packages landed now, and upgrade is ok (if purging previous shemgp ppa
first, in case of use)
mesa (18.0.0~rc4-1ubuntu1) bionic; urgency=medium
* Merge with Debian experimental.
* Stop using alternatives, not needed anymore with libglvnd.
* patches: Mir patches updated.
* dri3-reinstate-get_dri_screen-callback.diff: Fix a regression in
accelerated video playback. (LP: #1747744)
* control: Add nvidia-304/340/384 to libegl-mesa0, libgles2-mesa and
-- Timo Aaltonen <tjaal...@debian.org> Tue, 13 Feb 2018 17:56:35 +0200
** Changed in: mesa (Ubuntu)
Status: Fix Committed => Fix Released
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Desktop Bugs, which is subscribed to totem in Ubuntu.
[regression] Video playback in totem is corrupted in X11
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
desktop-bugs mailing list