I was having the same issue too and after rebuilding the font cache it
also resolved my issue. I had also been experiencing issues with
transmission-qt for like a week or so and those issues are also resolved
now where it would crash before starting, which seems very strange. I
also had instability where Telegram Desktop would randomly crash and
that issue is now ALSO gone. I feel like something went seriously wrong
somehow and this is *not* a GIMP bug.

** Also affects: transmission (Ubuntu)
   Importance: Undecided
       Status: New

** Also affects: telegram-desktop (Ubuntu)
   Importance: Undecided
       Status: New

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Desktop Bugs, which is subscribed to gimp in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/2168368

Title:
  Can't open GIMP after updating on 20260922 >> "GIMP crashed with a
  fatal error: fatal error: Aborted"

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gimp/+bug/2168368/+subscriptions


-- 
desktop-bugs mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/desktop-bugs

Reply via email to