** Attachment added: "CoreDump.gz" http://launchpadlibrarian.net/8036086/CoreDump.gz
** Attachment added: "Dependencies.txt" http://launchpadlibrarian.net/8036087/Dependencies.txt ** Attachment added: "Disassembly.txt" http://launchpadlibrarian.net/8036088/Disassembly.txt ** Attachment added: "ProcMaps.txt" http://launchpadlibrarian.net/8036089/ProcMaps.txt ** Attachment added: "ProcStatus.txt" http://launchpadlibrarian.net/8036090/ProcStatus.txt ** Attachment added: "Registers.txt" http://launchpadlibrarian.net/8036091/Registers.txt -- [apport] gdmgreeter crashed with SIGSEGV : I was upgrading my Ubuntu distribution from Edgy Eft to Feisty Fawn (my pc has an AMD64 processor) ; all packages had already been downloaded ; during the installation, I was asked to keep the previous php.ini file of to change it for the new one ; running a srcipt to check the problem was suggested by the Update-manager ; I decided to run that script ; and nothing came out of it ; the installation stopped ; I typed "exit" on command-line the day after and the installation proceeded ; I thnik everything was ok except for the php5-cgi package. I haven't re-started the system yet. https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/119517 You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Desktop Bugs, which is a bug contact for gdm in ubuntu. -- desktop-bugs mailing list [email protected] https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/desktop-bugs
