On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 13:26:13 +0100, Mike Hearn wrote:

> aMSN is Tk based and a hugely popular chat client (on the grounds that it
> does MSN Messenger, the de-facto standard in Europe, better than Gaim
I thought that everyone reading this list would agree that this has to be
changed.  And it is changing slowly as people tend to learn to value their
freedom.  Why putting it as an argument then?

I use some Tk-based apps but IMHO they don't have a chance unless they
switch to a modern toolkit.

--
Yavor Doganov                   JID: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Free Software Association - Bulgaria           http://fsa-bg.org