Tim Janik schrieb:
> On Fri, 6 Jun 2008, Stefan Kost wrote:
>
>> Tim Janik schrieb:

>>> $ ./mybuild build -t gnome-doc-utils
>>> + cd /usr/src/gtk+head
>>> + exec nice -n18 jhbuild -f /usr/src/gtk+head/mybuildrc build -t
>>> gnome-doc-utils
>>> jhbuild build: gnome-doc-utils not in module list
>>>
>>> this is for the gtk+.module.
>>>
>> Okay problem found. Can you get it fixed?
>
> Not really, no.
> The problem (at least in my eyes) is that gtk-doc now has
> a hard dependency on gnome-doc-utils, that should simply be lifted.

It has not. If you build from a tar-ball its fine. But if you build from vcs it
has. Its a known problem with boot-stapping. Only know-to-me workaround would
be
to add m4/gnome-doc-utils.m4 to svn. Dunno what other projects do here? But
switching to gnome-doc-utils was the only way to get the gtk-doc user-manaual
on
library.gnome.org.

Anyone a good idea?

Stefan