Hi folks,

I've posted this on ubuntuforums, launchpad and somewhere else I can't
remember. I've been gradually pointed to this mailing list.

Basically, there are some inconsistencies between applications on the
Gnome desktop. I understand that OpenOffice is not a part of Gnome.

The original description, with screenshots is here:
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?p=6731270#post6731270

It was suggested I expand this and do the same comparison for more gnome
apps, but I want to see if there's any point first. In other words, does
anyone care about this and would developers be interested in me
expanding on this?

Regards,
Jarlath