If you are contributor to GNOME, I strongly encourage you to apply for and
become a GNOME Foundation member. It makes it easier for us to confirm you
to outside organizations like this, for travel sponsorships for GNOME events
*and* it shows the strength of the GNOME Foundation and the GNOME project.

Best,

Stormy