Hi Felipe!

> If you don't agree that options are missing, then what's the point of
> skipping the question, and going directly to ask what they would
> change? (which I don't see how it can be done in this survey anyway).
> First I would like to try to identify the need for change, if any.
>
> *I* am not designing the survey, *we* are.

All this is ending up in the good old "Advanced mode, configuration,
geek, whatever"-discussion which already has enough mails on this list.
It is pretty useless and I would hope to move the discussion about the
survey to marketing-list and see if there is anything useful for a poll.

BTW, theoretically it is enough to ask 1000 people but you would need a
representative base and this is pretty difficult. Online polls tend to
have NO representative base...

Regards,
Johannes