On Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 12:10 PM, Andre Klapper <ak...@gmx.net> wrote:
> time to start preparing the GNOME 3.4 release notes to tell users,
> developers and press what's new and great in GNOME!
>
> This means: We need YOUR help as you know best!
>
> Please take two minutes:
>  * What new features does your application/module have?
>  * Any usability, performance, internationalization or
>   accessibility improvements?
>  * Any very important bug fixes to mention?
>  * What are the new things developers need to know?
>  * What is on your list for 3.6? ("Plans for GNOME 3.6")
>
> Add anything that comes to your mind to
>
>     https://live.gnome.org/ThreePointThree/ReleaseNotes
>
> so we can tell the world!
> Linking to screenshots or descriptive blogposts is also welcome.
> And be quick as the release is already in 3 weeks. ;-)

Time is running out, people! If you have any changes for the release
notes, now is the time to get them on the wiki [1].

We have matter of days to get the notes drafted, and there are still
plenty of applications that are yet to make an appearance.

Allan

[1] https://live.gnome.org/ThreePointThree/ReleaseNotes
--
IRC:  aday on irc.gnome.org