Jeremy Bitcha said[1] that they will not include documtents in ubuntu-gnome
as it depends on libreoffice. He later said that the way it is packaged
right now in debian/ubuntu. I guess he is talking that comment.

Anyways they are including mostly repo versions of gnome (nautilus 3.4,
totem 3.4, shell 3.4, etc.). So nothing exciting for gonme fans, I guess.

1:
http://ubuntuforums.org/showpost.php?p=12188416&postcount=35&highlight=documents

On Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 4:53 PM, Debarshi Ray <rishi...@lostca.se> wrote:

> > I'm also under the impression that there are a lot of support
> > for LibreOffice in the Gnome community, and I was told that "Documents"
> has
> > a dependency on it (causing Documents not to be included in the Gnome
> > Ubuntu flavor).
>
> Interesting. Documents, as a core app, is much more fundamental to GNOME
> than
> the whole Abiword/Gnumeric vs. LibreOffice issue.
>
> Cheers,
> Debarshi
>

> --
> If you break down the amazement with some simple rules it's only
> disappointment which is underneath.  -- Vivek Shah

Thanks,
Justin Joseph
09497794150