Le jeudi 10 octobre 2013 à 14:26 +0300, p10 a écrit :
> Thanks for the explanation , so the problem is not trivial . But it
> still stands - people are setting empty passwords to avoid entering a
> password every time + the auto-login option becomes practically obsolete
> when using the keyring. So where do I further the discussion on that - a
> bug , a blueprint ?
What are you asking for exactly? To encrypt your keyring using a
password you do not need to type at all? ;-)

If you want to secure your keyring, you'll have to type at some point a
secret information that is not stored on the system. If you don't need
to do that, anybody could access your keyring. So that's really not an
implementation issue, that's a logical one.

Regards