Hi!

I'm really interested in participating but circumstances prevent me from
attending in person. I just signed up as the first remote participant. My
purpose with this e-mail is to encourage other remotees to sign up; and to
ask for some ideas about how remotees can meaningfully participate.

(Other) Philip