Hi all,

Thanks to a confirmed sponsorship from the GNOME Foundation, GNOME is
participating in Outreachy in the upcoming December round! Please consider
adding your project idea and yourself as a mentor at
https://wiki.gnome.org/Outreach/Outreachy/2016/DecemberMarch to help someone
from an underrepresented background become a part of our community.

Because GNOME only usually has a few participants in Outreachy, we are looking
to offer projects that are most strategic for GNOME. These include, but are not
limited to, projects in the area of privacy, developer experience, GTK+, core
experience, core applications, and web infrastructure.

Please add your ideas as soon as possible. The application period for Outreachy
is already open and the application deadline is October 17.

Thanks,
Marina