Hi,

On Wed, 2016-09-21 at 02:14 +0200, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> I couldn't and I said so. To a release team member.

Well that's all we ask, thanks. There was probably a communication
failure. :( Happens.

> We've always
> figured out how to include stuff released on the Tuesday, why can't
> we
> this time?

Matthias rebuilt the version set at least once today in order to pick
up stragglers. Not sure why your releases didn't get in; seems like
today's other releases didn't either. I'll let him answer.

Note also that there's less flexibility for the .0; we don't want to
wait until Tuesday night to start building things as that doesn't leave
much time for last-minute problems. .0 is the Big One and it's got to
be ready to go Wednesday morning!

>  Or maybe you need to change the schedule if Monday is bad
> for so many people.

Maybe, but I don't think that's the problem, I think people just ignore
the tarball deadline and focus on the release team deadline two days
later.

Michael