> Hi;

> >> What exactly do you expect this sort of comment to achieve?
> >

> > Just giving my opinion, "IMHO" states that it's only *my* opinion, and I
> > didn't and will never say that it's a universal opinion.
>
> Just because you prefix it with 'IMHO' it doesn't mean you get to use
> that kind of language; you're insulting the people that worked on
> Nautilus to design, implement, and test that feature.

The GNOME mailing lists are under a Code of Conduct, and as such you
> should refrain from being insulting and needlessly confrontational.

I'm sorry but I never insulted anyone, I just gave my opinion which is that
I think that some features are copied from MacOS. This is not an insult.
Also I clearly asked from pointers to existing discussion in my first mail
but you're only responding to the sentence in which I give my opinion which
is probably the less interesting part of my first email. The only thing I
want is to read discussion, see uses cases of gnome users and understand
why people want this kind of feature.