On Tue, Aug 8, 2017 at 4:37 PM, mcatanz...@gnome.org wrote:

Unfortunately 3.25.90 is going to be delayed indefinitely until all the tarballs build for me. It hasn't been going well so far. As I mentioned last week, there are a much higher number of failures than usual due to the meson switch. I'll be reaching out to individual maintainers as needed.

OK, I'm done sending emails. If you don't have a mail from me, then your module is probably fine.


desktop-devel-list mailing list

Reply via email to