Adding on top of Florian, some apps like gnome-boxes and Nautilus are not
yet ready for Flatpak, or Flatpak is not ready for them yet. While I agree
we should pursue that as a end goal, pulling out maintenance of JHbuild as
tool for people to contribute to our modules before a viable alternative is
worked out it's kinda unexpected.

What's the workflow for those before a proper solution is done? Or are the
developers of those modules expected to maintain JHbuild on the meantime?

Carlos Soriano
GNOME Board of Directors