On 05/25/2018 12:17 PM, Germán Poo-Caamaño wrote:
> On Fri, May 25, 2018, 15:10 Joanmarie Diggs <jdi...@igalia.com
> <mailto:jdi...@igalia.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hey all.
>
>     Subject says it all. What am I doing wrong? I'm in the .doap. My SSH key
>     was uploaded a month ago. Someone in #sysadmin indicated they had a
>     teammate who had to re-upload their key to solve a similar issue. So I
>     just did that. No luck. :(
>

> Did you log in with your LDAP account?

Nope. And that looks like it was it. Thanks Germán (and Carlos Soriano,
who helped me in #sysadmin).

Also, apologies if this was something I should have known from reading
all the docs and discussions. It's been a crazy-busy 2018 and I kept
meaning to read up on the migration. Oops.

Have a great weekend!
--joanie